[Tfug] Hello

Dennis McCormick macsinitial65haus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:33:37 MST 2007

On 3/14/07, Jim March <1.jim.march at gmail.com> wrote:
> M'kay, how do we turn into a "university club"?
>
> :)
>
> Jim

There are public libraries near the University; Himmel south of
Speedway between Tucson Blvd and Country Club, Woods on 1st south of
Prince. I believe that Woods has a WiFi hotspot. Haven't been to
Himmel in many years. Are there meeting rooms available though? The
Amiga SIG of the Catalina Commodore Computer Club used to meet at
Woods, but we had to step over the property line to allow the selling
of the Disk of the Month, but we TFUGers don't sell anything unless we
bring beer.

Dennis McCormick