[Tfug] Garage Cleaning - Antiques

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:27:51 MST 2007

Speaking of low-end Macs, I happen to have two pizza-box Mac LC IIIs
(Performa 450, essentially), one with 20 MB RAM and a 40 MB hard drive,
another with 36 MB RAM and an 80 MB hard drive (this one I also over-clocked
to 33 MHz), plus one original 16-bit monitor, one keyboard, one mouse, two
RJ15 splitters compatible with the Macs' modem, two compatible Ethernet
cards, a spare 40 MB hard drive, a copy of Mac OS 7.1 (original box), an LC
II motherboard, and a spare 8MB 72-pin SIMM RAM board compatible with the LC
III and LC III+ lines.  They too are taking up space.  Anyone interested?
I'll happily bring any of the aforementioned components to Thursday's
meeting.

Regards,
Jude