[Tfug] Garage Cleaning - Antiques

judylynn at tomatothyme.com judylynn at tomatothyme.com
Tue Mar 13 10:50:15 MST 2007

ebay hasn't been treating me well lately, the older stuff isn't being
touched, and the newer stuff is sold for so cheap, I am guessing the big
guys are able to sell for almost nothing... kills the little sellers.

If you have anything not taken I will see if anyone around here wants a
new antique. I have too many myself lol. i should make a list and post it
here to see if anyone can use the stuff

Judy Lynn