[Tfug] Lenovo ThinkPad T40

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 19:11:15 MST 2007

Which video chipset is in it?

Some of that era had the ATI Radeon 7500 32meg Mobility same as I have.
Calling it "funky" is charitable.  It works if you're willing to tweak
around with it but 3D effects are pretty much out of the question.  The one
time I got Beryl 1.4 working was in Sabayon about five minutes before the
whole thing went down in "Oh God time to re-format" wreckage :).

If it's got the 9000 series, that's better.

Jim