[Tfug] Solaris 10 + Novell eDirectory ldap integration

William Stott WStott at ventanamed.com
Fri Mar 9 16:40:41 MST 2007

Has anyone here successfully connected Solaris 10 to eDirectory through ldap with or without SSL in order to authenticate users?

I have gone through every document that I could find on the internet, sun support, and Novell support and followed them to the 'T' without success. I tried with both the native ldapclient and openldap. The only difference that my implementation has that is not listed in the others is that I am testing from a single zone which means that mknod will not work.

thanks in advance,

Will