[Tfug] IBM Keyboard

Matt Jacob matt.jacob at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:05:54 MST 2007

I just finished reassembling this one after cleaning it, and it looks
as good as new. The keys are all shiny again, and all the gunk has
been sucked out of the bottom. All you need is a 7/32" nut driver and
some patience.

It took about an hour for the actual cleaning and a couple hours for
all the parts to dry. I'm gonna clean the other one tomorrow, and then
I'll probably eBay it unless someone here wants it.

They don't make 'em like they used to!

Matt