[Tfug] TUSD Tech Nightmare

rfs_lists at mac.com rfs_lists at mac.com
Wed Mar 7 09:46:04 MST 2007

On Mar 5, 2007, at 7:49 am, Bowie J. Poag wrote:

> I hope it's not like this elsewhere in the country...

Hey it's like this everywhere in the western world.

It commonly involves Macs, Citrix, or some other misunderstood
technology. You mention an O2 -- I could tell a similar story about
an Octane!

It's stuff like this that spoils it for those who really *need* those
Macs, O2s or Octanes. OTOH, nobody "needs" Citrix -- unless people
"need" a punch in the face...

And why is there always a "network" "manager" with a big bunch of
keys involved?

Rich