[Tfug] BSD flavors

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:57:31 MST 2007

Hrm, I could have sworn they had ported a few things like ALSA and such over
to BSD, Of course, I'm by no means a *BSD expert. If I need a "server grade"
*nix I usually use Sol10 or something along those lines. By server grade,
I'm referring to the features that can be found in something like oBSD but
with the nice auditing tools that Solaris offers i.e. BART. But again,
that’s just me.

Cheers,

Matt