[Tfug] On Tuesday, March 6 -- Binary Rewriting and Automatic Code Compaction of an OS Kernel, using Linux as an example

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 16:24:26 MST 2007

--- erich <erich1 at copper.net> wrote:

> See:
>

> http://www.aztcs.org/members/benefits.shtml

Thanks.  Since I am not interested in becoming a
"free trial member", I guess I will pass on it...

> I think that will answer your question. I have off
> that day I think I'll go.

I'd be interested in just how agressive he (the
speaker) thinks these schemes can be applied
(esp wrt embedded systems) or whether he is just
touting "gzipped executables" (i.e. on a more
"traditional" hardware platform... no XIP, etc.)

Thanks!
--don

=== message truncated ===