[Tfug] TUSD Tech Nightmare

Brad Becker investmgmt at s91195370.onlinehome.us
Sun Mar 4 20:29:43 MST 2007

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 19:15:14 -0700, George Cohn <gwcohn at simplybits.net>
wrote:

> LOL!  About 20 years ago, I was working for a health care company that
> shall remain nameless.
>
> They hired a new facilities manager who had a construction background.
> His first act was to get rid of nearly every facilities person and
> contract out the work to his buddies.
>
> He once told my manager that if he couldn't clear $1 million in 4 years
> there, he was doing something wrong.
>
> After he was escorted out the front door, he went to work for the COT
> where he worked his magic at the Price Center.  He left there and I
> believe he went somewhere at the UA.  Don't know where he is now.
>
> Trust me, those types are like cockroaches and will survive the end of
> the earth.

---------

Yep, check out the extensive list of clients the firm under investigation
(Nvision Networking) has ...

http://nvisionnet.com/nvcustomers.htm

Appears the attorney general is going to keep busy.

For a company awarded millions in contracts their website seems like an
afterthought ... or a front :)

Brad Becker