[Tfug] Shameless parts trafficking...

Jim learnix at cox.net
Sat Mar 3 10:00:13 MST 2007

Hi All -

I have two Tatung Blade 1000 workstations that I have got working from
several that I bought from World Care. I have installed Solaris 10 (1/06
release I believe) on them. They each have:

Dual UltraSparc III 750Mhz processors
2GB Ram
2 18 GB Fibre Channel SCSI drives

I also have some additional equipment which I will divvy up to the purchaser
of each system. I'm asking $25 for each. They would make a warm, noisy
addition to your computer room on these unusually cold March days.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

BTW - I am currently using Outlook 2003 as my mail client, but I have
finally gotten an OpenBSD desktop machine configured and hope to switch to
it and use ThunderBird as my email client for all things *nix.

Thanks,

Jim