[Tfug] which mail clients do people use

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:06:42 MST 2007

yeah, I had actually set it as my login shell, and then it was too much new
stuff for me to learn when I jsut wanted comfort, so I set my migration on
the back burner.

As far as dos goes, it's actually the reason I ended up in
FreeBSD. One day when I told one of my computer buddies that I wanted
dos, he told me that I'm willing to do that much work, I may as well learn
linux or freebsd, so I did. Hooray

BTW, as far as the mail client goes, since that's what we started on, I'm
sylpheed now. I still don't know how much I'll like it, but we'll see. I
think I'm jsut a web-mail kid. I just got tired of gmail's incompatibility
with opera, and decided maybe a mail client might be a nice intermediary
between me and google

On 3/2/07, Jim Secan <jim at nwra.com> wrote:

> At 12:06 PM 3/2/2007 -0700, christopher floess wrote:
> >yeah, but I don't really script much. I thought I might want to start,
> and
> >thus considered switching to bash, but it han't happened yet :)
>
> Despite my "csh vrs. the world" flamebait post, if you're just getting
> started and don't have a large csh library you've built up over many
> years,
> learn and use sh or bash.  Makes life easier all around.
>
> Jim

I worry about viruses like I worry about terrorists