[Tfug] which mail clients do people use

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Fri Mar 2 09:58:04 MST 2007

I read mail primarily from my Windoze machine, mostly because I use an
older version of Eudora (don't like all the newer GUI bells-and-whistles).
When I need to look at mail on Linux, I just use mail.  I'm looking forward
to an OS version of Eudora that I've heard is in the works, although I'm
afraid it will be based on the latest commercial Eudora with all the B&W I
don't need or like.  Dammit, email should be text only with the occasional
image or data file attachment.

Yeah, I'm a dinosaur.  Not only do I use mail to read mail, I use Fortran
as my main language and vi+csh as my NIDE (non-integrated development
environment).

Jim
| Jim Secan           | Northwest Research Assoc, Inc |
| (jim at nwra.com)      | 2455 E. Speedway, Suite 204   |
| (520) 319-7773      | Tucson, Arizona 85719         |