[Tfug] which mail clients do people use

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 08:38:04 MST 2007

I exclusively use webmail.  Available everywhere for that .1% of the time I leave my home office :)  I am free to use my server, laptop, or desktop to do email via a browser.

I quit using a client 3 or 4 years ago.

For my main website I started using GoDaddy because amongst other things they have the best hosting webmail I have ever seen.  No Squirrel mail, xCube (?) et el.

Keith

christopher floess <skeptikos at gmail.com> wrote: What about kmail, any opinions on it?

On 3/2/07, George Cohn  wrote:

> Shawn Nock wrote:
>

> > When I have X, I use Mozilla Thunderbird. When I don't, I use Mutt.
> >

> I use Thunderbird on the XP box and Evolution on the Debian box.  I use
> the Evolution as that's what came with the Open Office.
>
> I've trained the Thunderbird to recognize spam and it does a fair job of
> moving most of it to the trash folder.  Then I quickly scan the trash
> folder to make sure I don't have any false positives, then empty it.
>
> George Cohn

I worry about viruses like I worry about terrorists
Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith
A link from my website to yours