[Tfug] FTGH: Mac 840AV

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 16:59:29 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm not sure what the RAM/disk complement in this
unit is -- but, I can check if there is interest.
I'm not a Mac person (I only used it to investigate
some things in older MacOS versions) so, aside from
saying that it works, I can't add much.  (I don't
think it is supported on anything newer than MacOS 9)

Sorry, no keyboard or pointing device.  :<  I only
have
one ADB of each and will be using those to tinker
with OSX on a Beige G3.

I'm located NE but can probably "meet halfway"
(unless you're in feenigs!  :> ).  I'm on a bit of
a purge so I'd like it gone ASAP...

Thanks!
--don