[Tfug] next version of Ubuntu

Michael Schultheiss schultmc at cinlug.org
Thu Mar 1 14:40:03 MST 2007

Matthew & Carrie Patenaude wrote:
> Ubuntu 6.10 still has alsa 1.0.13 does it not?

No, 6.10 has alsa 1.0.11.

> Does anyone know when it will be added to Ubuntu

When what will be added to Ubuntu?  1.0.13 is in Feisty (7.04)

> and when the next version of Ubuntu will come out?

Feisty (7.04) is scheduled to come out in April.  Beta versions of 7.04
are already out if you wantto try them out.

>     Another question. Does anyone know when Freespire 2 will be released
> in full form? I'd rather use Ubuntu, but if Freespire would work for now
> it might be an attractive option.

http://wiki.freespire.org/index.php/Freespire_Roadmap says 2nd Quarter
2007 - I'd take that to mean sometime between April-June 2007.