[Tfug] next version of Ubuntu

Matthew & Carrie Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 00:05:55 MST 2007

Guys,
    I tried updating ALSA to the latest version, but I still have no
sound. I have read tons of forums on it and everything. I think I'll
wait until something comes up with the new alsa already on it. Maybe
that'll work...(fingers crossed). Which brings me to my question. Ubuntu
6.10 still has alsa 1.0.13 does it not? Does anyone know when it will be
added to Ubuntu and when the next version of Ubuntu will come out?
    Another question. Does anyone know when Freespire 2 will be released
in full form? I'd rather use Ubuntu, but if Freespire would work for now
it might be an attractive option.
Thanks,
Matthew