[Tfug] Tfug] *Way* OT: Swamp c

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Thu Jun 21 07:29:56 MST 2007

--- Bexley Hall <bexley401 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Glen Pfeiffer <glen at thepfeiffers.net> wrote:
>> --- Andrew Ayre wrote:
>>>
>>> What you are suggesting could be done with an 8-bit
>>> microcontroller with no operating system. :)
>>
>> BLASPHEMER!!!
>
> IIRC, the total volume of 8-bit controllers & CPUs
> still outpaces all of the other architectures.

I won't pretend to have any knowledge on that subject.

I guess my humor fell on deaf ears, or it wasn't funny. I was
poking fun at the Linux zealot for whom their OS is the solution
to every problem in the world. It is their religion, and it
applies to every life situation. And anyone who says otherwise,
is stupid and ugly. For those unaware, that is Linus's official
position on people who do not like the version control system he
wrote entitled Git.

--
Glen