[Tfug] Free Sun and misc stuff - pickup only

Jon bigj at flatwan.net
Sat Jun 16 20:42:15 MST 2007

I have a handful of Sun Sparc boxes and misc items that need to go -
either to a good home or a good and sturdy trash can.

(2) Sun Sparc10. Both have RAM and processor*
(3) Sun Sparc 20, one of them is a clone. All have RAM. Only one doesn't
have a processor*
(1) DLT 20/40 Tape Drive. Cables included
(1) Sun CDROM Enclosure. No cables
(1) 19" Mag View CRT. About 6 1/2 years old. I haven't used it in nearly
two years. It's been a great monitor but I have LCDs now so its gotta go
(1) 17" MGC CRT. About 7-8 years old but still works like a champ. It
hasn't been used in about 3 years

* The HDs in the pictures will be pulled and destroyed
* Unknown amount of RAM and speed of CPUs

Pics of each, minus the CRTs, can be found here:
http://www.cactushosting.com/4sale (Warning the images are full size)

contact me off list at bigj at flatwan.net

--
Jon