[Tfug] [OT] - Apple //e as a Linux terminal. Other Apple 2 questions.

Quag7 coldfront at frostwarning.com
Fri Jun 15 08:19:13 MST 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007 6:46 am, christopher floess wrote:
> I have a six disc set of dos 6.x (I think), if that will suffice.

I presume you mean MS-DOS (since you're talking about a six disk set and v6) -
unfortunately this won't run on Apple 2 systems which had their own
proprietary DOSes - Prodos and then DOS 3.something, which I think were both
made by Apple.  Appreciate you responding, though!

> I have a null modem cable if you can't find it. Though if it's no longer
> available, I'd like it to be a loaner (indefinitely of course :) )

Thanks; I will let you know!  It has been years since I've even thought to
look for a null modem cable; I'll have a quick look this weekend and see if
they're still available.

  -Q7