[Tfug] Free books

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Jun 11 14:21:38 MST 2007

I've just received two--yes, two!--copies of Addison Wesley's new
third edition of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design With Applications
by Booch, Maksimchuk, Engle, et al.  This isn't another yet another
cheapy, throw-away "bible" but an honest-to-goodness decent
programming text.  And hardback, no less.

If you want one of the copies, drop me a line.  If you can stop by my
office (I'm in the UofA Social Sciences building) all the better.  Or
I'll bring them to our next happy hour.  (But that's not for almost 2
weeks!)

Claude