[Tfug] Blocked (or Black Listed) Address

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:53:58 MST 2007

Well, if you can manage to get past their level I drones and explain to the
level II or III guys whats going on you could prolly get things straightened
out. Keep calling back til you get someone who will listen and forward you
accordingly. If it comes down to it, threaten to disconnect service. Try
anything and everything to get the job done. Good luck.

Matt