[Tfug] Qmail and Open Relay

Jon bigj at flatwan.net
Fri Jun 8 16:22:50 MST 2007

Andrew Ayre wrote:
> Jon,
>
> 64011 = qmaild
> 64020 = vpopmail
>
> If it is a contact form would the emails appear with:

> with qmail-scanner-1.25st
>
> The IP address 202.99.204.66 is not ours. It appears to be somewhere in
> China.
>
> Andy

hhhmm. I can understand why qmaild is listed in there but not vpopmail.
So to answer your question no it wouldn't to the best of my knowledge.

When you do a 'netstat -an' do you show a lot of connections from
randomly high ports to your IP on port 25? Are these messages always
coming from the same IP?

--
Jon