[Tfug] Exim Problems

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Tue Jun 5 11:33:55 MST 2007

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 09:06:54PM +0000, Charles R. Kiss wrote:
>John, If you can't figure it out, I doubt too many others can!
>
>Is it be rezipped somewhere (and being sent back there with the new
>filename) to get rezipped over and over again until the filename is too
>long?
>
>Charles

That's certainly possible... maybe in /tmp.  But if it is then the script is
doing a good job of cleaning up after itself as there doesn't seem to be any
junk laying around.  Also perplexing is that, for the log rotating problem,
only Exim is affected but logrotate is not exim-specific.

I guess it's time to bug a Debian specific list.  :)

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Research Assistant, UMass Amherst student
                        Systems Manager, MKS Imaging Technology, LLC.