[Tfug] FW: You've got to watch this video

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 23:56:12 MST 2007

Pffft.  I'm waiting until holographic displays come online :)

PS  The driver interface for one of these boards would probably be very
similar to the OpenMoko's touchscreen system--the only difference between
OM's touchscreen and a conventional touchscreen is its ability to capture
multiple points of contact (and OM's touchscreen driver already supports
this).

PSS  Even better than paying untold sums of money for one of these would be
paying for a small, motion-tracking projector that could just project the
screen onto an arbitrary flat surface.  Much cheaper to make, and way more
portable (and there are already some in production).