[Tfug] My experience "recovering" Windows compared toinstalling Debian

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:19:42 MST 2007

 I didn't get. Why did you need  to reinstall "Windows" (MS-DOS)  after it
crashed. Which MS application has such unique fitures that could not have
been done better with open source software?
I fail to see why did you waste 10 hours of your life doing it (unless you
were making $70 per hour).
And just as a thought about Debian (for which I have the highest regard
despite the fact that I am FreeBSD user)
Ubuntu or PC-BSD would take only 15 minutes of installation for fully
functional desktop for an average user (with most applications).