[Tfug] Running PHP on a Windows Server

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 19:25:29 MST 2007

It is going to run Apache, MySql and PHP.  I wanted Linux however they want win.

George Cohn <gwcohn at simplybits.net> wrote: keith smith wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I'd love to run Linux for this solution.  The client is making the decision.  They feel more comfortable managing a Win box than a Linux box.  I sure would like a linux box myself........

LOL!  I had to teach a guy how to configure Apache2 on a MS box
recently.  Luckily, I was able to just print out some config files from
a Linux box as an example.

I guess IIS was too complicated for him.  ;-)

George Cohn

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith