[Tfug] Running PHP on a Windows Server

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 18:13:18 MST 2007

Hi Chris,

I'd love to run Linux for this solution.  The client is making the decision.  They feel more comfortable managing a Win box than a Linux box.  I sure would like a linux box myself........

Keith

Chris Niswander <cn.tfug.account at bitboost.com> wrote:
Knowing which development tools support easy cross-platform development,
which makes it easier for software users to switch to free uni*ces,
is IMHO implicitly on-topic.

So, Keith, can you say anything about why in this case you can't/shouldn't
just run PHP6 on Linux or *BSD? ;-)

Chris

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: