[Tfug] looking for freelance PHP Developers

Ben Slote bslote at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 22:48:45 MST 2007

Name: Ben Slote
Website URL: http://iswm.esoteriq.org
Home phone: N/A
Cellular phone: 520-971-1475
Best time to contact: 11am-11pm
Email address: bslote at gmail.com
Home or mailing address: 4536 E. 9th St, Tucson, AZ 85711
Are you self employed or do you have a traditional job? No

If you are employed by someone else,
Employer: N/A
Title: N/A
Job Description: N/A
Duties: N/A
Work Schedule: N/A

If self-employed,
Business name: N/A
Address: N/A
Phone number: N/A
Fax: N/A
Website URL: N/A
Work Schedule: N/A

Workstation platform - Windows,  Mac, Linux, other: Linux
Kinds of work you specialize in: General programming
Describe your development environment: gedit, vim, firefox web developer
toolbar, local instances of apache, mysql, etc.
Skills / level / months or years of experience for each
HTML: Expert, 8+ years. XHTML as well.
Object Oriented (OOP) PHP or not (explain) : No. Never done a project using
it.
MySql: Intermediate, 4+ years.
CSS: Intermediate, 3+ years. Have done pure CSS layouts.
Javascript: Novice, only dabbled with it.
Other SQL servers: PostgreSQL, novice.
AJAX: No
ASP: No
ASP .Net: No
Java: No
Dreamweaver: No
FrontPage: No
Photoshop: Novice, years of playing with it.
Fireworks: No
Flash / Shockwave: No
Frameworks (specify): No
Smarty templates: No
MVC : No
Pear: No
XML: No

Other site builders: None

Other programming skills: Python, Perl, C, Bash

Have you ever created a web site with a Content Management Systems or a Blog
- Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, other?  If so, please explain: No

Experience working on large scale projects (elaborate): Have contributed
code to the XMMS2 project.

Experience with caching web content  (elaborate / examples) : Only using the
Django's caching framework.

Linux/Unix experience: 4+ years. Use Linux on as my desktop OS.
Examples of work: N/A

Hourly contract rate expected: $15

Average number of hours available per week: 20-30, very flexible, though.

Additional comments:
One of the links I pointed you to before was wrong. It's
http://what.esoteriq.org/dev from my Django project.