[Tfug] [shoegoo at gmail.com: Defcon 15]

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Thu Jul 5 14:14:21 MST 2007

Garrett -- I'm taking the liberty of forwarding this along to TFUG to
see if we have anybody who might wish to join you.  Also, we're having
happy hour tonight at Buddy's Grill, if you'd like to drop by.  Hope
that you're well.

Claude

----- Forwarded message from Garrett Hoxie <shoegoo at gmail.com> -----