[Tfug] spam filtering appliance

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Mon Jan 29 10:18:22 MST 2007

Hi,

I would highly suggest looking into Postini's outsources solution,
pricing is great, and the service is even better.

I can send you information off list about it, and we can look into your
mail server setup to see if it would work.

I might be slightly biased, as I do have a reseller account with them.
I specifically started that account due to consulting customer's needs.

                                            Harry