[Tfug] Ideas for the ultimate "Grandma Millie" distro...

t takahashi gambarimasu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 03:56:31 MST 2007

On 1/29/07, Jim March <1.jim.march at gmail.com> wrote:
> "Look, something is up with your mouse, the mouse software portion of your
> system ain't starting, so do you want to do a shutdown (then go check cables
> [button choices: shutdown / I'msupergeeky...]

let's review the facts:

1  non-geeks
2  broken mouse
3  buttons (with no instructions re kb)

i like your thread but could not resist.

my isp told me to send them email when i told them that the connection was down.
so i wrote to enquire about their smoke signal equipment.

--
Webmaster: do you believe that people will (a) switch browsers to view
your "best viewed with" page or (b) go to your competitor?