[Tfug] spam filtering appliance

Harry Elver computerguy at elver.ws
Sun Jan 28 12:30:06 MST 2007

Hey Guys,

I have a small company with 25 users with email all windows xp and 2000
server. We have some users using the cloudmark product on each Outlook
client but a global solution would be preferable.  We use the mail and
hosting from our T1 provider (no exchange server).  I tried to use the
Securence from the US Internet filtering company but my T1 provider tells me
it is not compatible with their email servers.  FYI, I’m using this
personally on a recommendation from Dan Vance and Peter Ireland and I think
it’s great!

So, I’m thinking of installing an appliance.  Any of you done this?  Know
about appliances?  I’m open to suggestions.

Harry Elver

Elver Enterprises, Inc.

dba Computer Guy Consulting

2524 E. Kleindale Rd.