[Tfug] OT: Cox cable

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 11:49:37 MST 2007

I bet they offer it, but they hid the plan on their website to sucker
people into buying the larger plans. A**holes. I'm running into the
same thing with Comcast in Chicago. After loads of digging I finally
found "standard analog cable" plans but it wasn't easy. You may have
to call Cox and ask for price of Basic cable plans. This is just the
kind of thing that makes me want to stop watching TV and get DSL
instead. It's such a load.
Bah!
JDR