[Tfug] Airport card for Mac G3

rfs_lists at mac.com rfs_lists at mac.com
Thu Jan 25 10:17:24 MST 2007

On Jan 25, 2007, at 8:38 am, Paul Scott wrote:

> Paul Scott wrote:
>> Price is more important than 11g at this point.  I would rather
>> pay much
>> less that $80 right now.  I'm looking on eBay right now.
I hear ya!

> I'm bidding on an Airport card but I also found that IOXPerts has a
> driver for $20 that seems to work with my Orinoco Silver.  I'll
> have to
> get near a wireless source to verify.
Try this first: http://wirelessdriver.sf.net/

My brother uses that one on 10.3 in a PB G4/667. According to
MacUpdate, it's both better and worse than the IOXperts driver.
(http://www.macupdate.com/reviews.php?id=9639) As is often the case
with Mac software, "works for me" is the only significant criterion...

R.