[Tfug] Airport card for Mac G3

Anthony Hess runenfool at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 09:28:07 MST 2007

I was going to say that I thought you could find a driver for an Orinoco
card.  Airport cards are hard to find and expensive since Apple stopped
making them (boo) when they introduced their g products.  If you can get
that driver working thats what I would do (unless you find a smokin deal on
an airport - the last time I checked you were going to pay at least 60-80
bucks).  Its not as pretty as the internal, but at least you can find one
cheap.  You might also see what other cards are compatible with the base OS
- maybe you can find a whole new unit on ebay cheaper than 20?  I would
expect a b card on ebay wouldn't fetch much.

Tony