[Tfug] Blacklisting sites from Google results?

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Jan 22 14:50:17 MST 2007

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 02:37:32PM -0700, Christopher Robbins wrote:
> How about this nifty plugin I looked at awhile back.  I don't remember what
> I planned on using it for, and it's been awhile since I've played with it,
> but it was the first
> thing I thought of when I saw your email
>
> http://www.customizegoogle.com/

Perfect!  Looks really good.  And it has the added benefit that it
doesn't completely eliminate filtered sites but instead leaves the
URL, grayed out, in the search results, so that you know what you're
missing.

I can already feel my signal-to-noise ratio increasing.  (That sounds
more dirty than it should.)

Thanks!

Claude