[Tfug] Shameless Parts Trafficking: MacBook Pro

Anthony Hess runenfool at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 12:47:26 MST 2007

If you want to save yourself some wicked depreciation nothing you are
using (that I can think of anyway) at Eller won't run on VMWare or
Parallels (the latter is better developed, the former is ... well its
cross platform and probably looks better on a resume).  I mean what
are you running ... Visual Studio?  Visio?  MS Project?  That'll run
in virtualization just fine.  Now if you just don't like using a Mac
thats another story ...

BTW - when Apple sells a refurb you still get the full warranty and
Applecare eligibility.

Tony