[Tfug] Shameless Parts Trafficking: MacBook Pro

Matt Jacob matt at mattjacob.com
Wed Jan 17 19:16:49 MST 2007

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to sell my 6-month-old MacBook Pro, and I wanted to give
TFUG people the first shot at it before it hits the internets. It's
still in like-new condition; there isn't a scratch on it, and
everything works perfectly. It's mostly been used while plugged in, so
the remaining battery capacity is far greater than that of most used
laptops. Specs follow below.

* 2 GHz Intel Core Duo
* 1 GB DDR2 memory (667 MHz)
* 100 GB SATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
* 15" display at 1440 x 900 (not glossy)
* SuperDrive (writes CDs and DVDs +/- RW)
* 256 MB ATI Radeon X1600
* Bluetooth, FireWire, USB 2.0, etc.
* Custom-fitted case by WaterField Designs
* OS X Tiger 10.4

Like I said, it's in mint condition. Make me an offer off list. I'll
have it with me at happy hour tomorrow night in case anyone wants to
check it out.

Matt