[Tfug] Meeting Places

Felix Tilley fetilley at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 19:09:16 MST 2007

Didn't there used to be a gentleman's club called JD's or TD's on
Speedway?  Is it still there?  We could hold our meetings there, if it
still exists.

There used to be a biker bar on Speedway, called the Bashful Bandit?  Is
it still around?

There is the Heart Attack Grill on Warner RD in Tempe.  Their "nurses"
are real nice.  They are so nice that the AZ Attorney-General has sent
them a cease and desist  letter.

Is the Library Tavern still running in Tempe?  When I was a kid, I used
to call them up and ask for a copy of The Agony and The Ecstasy.  When
they told me it was a tavern, I asked if they had a bottle of The Agony
and The Ecstasy.

I was a rotten kid.

Felix