[Tfug] NEC Motherboard

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon Jan 15 13:28:27 MST 2007

Yeah,
      Thanks for the omniscience of hindsight. Folks have given me some
helpful
hints and helped me "cry in my beer". I've been so busy with another
project in
my workshop, that I have not had time to look too closely at this machine.
I didn't cost much, (a $70 tax-deductable donation to World Care, I
think), but
I did invest time into the machine to configure it, and it has a nice
ATI video
card. I let you know how it goes.

Erich