[Tfug] Happy hour, Thur 1/18, 6pm at Trident Grill

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Jan 15 11:11:58 MST 2007

Hi all,

I'm calling this week's happy hour (Thursday, 1/18) for Trident Grill
at 6pm.  I know that we said it was a bit loud last time but I went
there again last week to grade and, without the party, it was much
calmer.  So I'm thinking that we should give them another shot.  Plus,
we know that they have a big table that can seat all of us (even if it
is a bit wobbly.)  Also, I've confirmed that they do have wifi, if
anyone feels the need.

I'll update http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfugch/ shortly, with
the current information.

Also, Prentice-Hall is giving me a number of books for distribution.
But I don't have them in my hands yet, so I'm not sure exactly all
what's included at the moment.  I'll bring them to Trident.

Claude