[Tfug] NEC Motherboard

Felix Tilley fetilley at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 13 17:15:09 MST 2007

Number one on the google hit parade is:
http://tinyurl.com/ev21
This says the answer is four conductors.

I like the static theory and the dirt theory.

The weather was pretty dry today.
http://tinyurl.com/jtcqy

Dirty dry air moving fast through a plastic hose sounds like
a staticky situation.

I wonder if Raytheon teaches ESD classes.

If all else fails and you feel like blowing the cash, maybe
you could add a USB adapter plus mouse or keyboard

Raytheon teaches ESD classes to all employees who handle production
hardware.  This includes assemblers, machinists and engineers.  Computer
geeks don't have to take the class, unless they handle production hardware.

It's a really great class, if you are a male.  These nice ladies rub you
all over your clothing to try to generate a static discharge.  It is
very stimulating
.  I recommend this class to all Raytheon employees.

Felix in Tucson