[Tfug] AVG antivirus for linux

Joe Blais joe.blais at pti-instruments.com
Fri Jan 12 11:53:48 MST 2007

Angus -
Thank you-
All our mail and business systems are windows, and our admin takes care of
all that. We just have a few linux boxes (and virtual linux boxes on
windows) that are for instruments.  They're connected to the lan and can see
the web.  I can probably live with the malware others were talking about --
so I'll probably not get a special anti virus ----
Joe