[Tfug] NEC Motherboard

erich erich1 at copper.net
Tue Jan 9 09:26:09 MST 2007

OK,
    I looked for obvious things already, (Pardon the typos if any.
There's a cat on my lap),
such as jumper sockets without jumpers in them, but that seems ok. The
mouse &
keyboard sockets are combined in a little metal enclosure that sticks
above the plane
of the motherboard. I think a keyboard signal requires 2 conductors
while a mouse
requires three. Is this correct?

Erich