[Tfug] My Opera browser has malware

erich erich1 at copper.net
Mon Jan 8 17:17:52 MST 2007

Macrmedia is nuisance,

         I have Mozilla & Mozilla-Firefox installed on my machine. Since
"Flash" ads
hog so much network bandwidth I decided to get it for Firefox alone, but
it somehow
installed itself into Mozilla too. So you delete .macromedia eh? I'm
also tired of all
the brandname confusion "macromedia" "flash", "cold-fusion", etc. Adobe
bought the
company in 2005. They should just call it "Adobe".

Erich