[Tfug] My Opera browser has malware

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 23:08:59 MST 2007

Hmm ... Base application running 3rd party extensions.. I have a serious
doubt that anything was even wrong with Opera. It sounds a lot more like
something came in via your extensions. Clearing your autocompletion is as
simple as redoing your profile. Might take a few minutes, but in the long
run no more issue.. :)