[Tfug] Happy hour 6pm, 1/4 at Trident Grill

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 12:58:43 MST 2007

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your service to our still great country!  Be safe over there!

Keith

Eric G <eric at nixwizard.net> wrote: I'm deployed to Iraq, and I go on "leave" (vacation basically) for two
weeks the second half of February. I'll be in Tucson the whole time (I
plan on making Tucson my home when I get out after I get back from
Iraq in August )

Having said that,
Please, please, PLEASE have one of these things (happy hour) when I go
on vacation the second half of February. I'm rather "deprived" of my
dose of Unix geekiness out here.

:-)

-Eric

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org