[Tfug] Looking for: IBM clicky keyboard

tponsford tponsford at rnsmte.com
Wed Feb 28 01:47:01 MST 2007

Matt

I got a stash of them and MAYBE I'll be able to part with one. Contact
me off-list.
I presume you would want one with the ps2 plug? Some variants have the
cord detachable and some don't.
The good (and as far as I know) ONLY source for real Model M keyboards
in tucson is at the UA auction.
There about a buck a piece, if u pull them out of the keyboard bin.
Otherwise, hunt around in the pallet lots for one.
Offer the lot buyer a buck or two instead of trying to buy the lot and
all the other stuff that goes with it.. And buy more than
one, buy a few and you'll never have to buy a keyboard again. I've been
using this one now for eight or nine years. When the keys
caps wear down, just pop them off and replace them with another one.
They are pretty much indestructible.

Cheers,
Tom