[Tfug] Looking for: IBM clicky keyboard

Matt Jacob matt.jacob at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 23:09:08 MST 2007

Funny you should mention that. :-D I'm actually using the Das II right
now, and while it's not bad, it's just not the same as the IBM clicky
keyboards. I can't quite explain it, but I think I have some emotional
attachment to the IBM version because it was the first keyboard I ever
used. I also remember using it at a relative's house, so maybe that's
where the emotional attachment came from.

At any rate, the Das is uber-geeky with it's all-black keys, but I
wish I would have known about Unicomp before I bought it. No worries,
though---I have 30 days to send it back.

Matt